- Game Servers
- Garrys Mod
- Conan Exiles
- Arma 3
- Space Engineers
Setup an RLCraft server (Minecraft)
RLCraft is a hardcore, unforgiving realism mod for Minecraft that is going to test your survival skills in the Minecraft world. With the ever-growing popularity of RLcraft we have created this easy to follow guide to help you set up this modpack on your server.
How to install RLCraft onto your server
- Sign into NiTROPanel
- Go to the Mods & Updates tab
- Click on the FTB tab
- Use the search bar to find RLCraft
- Click the install button to add the modpack to the server
Creating a new world
Once the modpack has been added you may need to create a new world, to do this you will need to do the following..
- Proceed to the file manager
- Locate the server.properties file, right click and select edit
- You will want to change the level-name value, for example rlcraft_world
- Then save the file and restart the server
Please note that when you change the world name this will create a new world for you, your existing world will stay on the server for you. We recommend that you make a backup as well just to be safe.