- Game Servers
- Garrys Mod
- Conan Exiles
- Arma 3
- Space Engineers
How to add a datapack to your Minecraft server
The recent updates to Minecraft have brought in data packs which provides players a way to further customise their Minecraft experience. This guide will show you how to set up datapacks on your server.
- Download the datapack which you want to add to your server (It should be a .zip file or directory)
- Once you have the data pack downloaded you'll need to sign into your NITROPanel account and go to the "File Manager" tab on your server
- From there you will need to find the folder of the world you wish to install the datapack in (the default is "world").
- In the world folder you should find another folder called "datapacks" this is where you will put the .zip file or directory.
- You'll then need to go to the console and type "reload", if the data pack has the correct format it will be enabled on the server. This can be verified by typing "datapack list enabled" into the console.
This can be done whilst the server is running although we recommend to stop the server first and then make these changes.