- Web Hosting
How to fix Rust Mods [Legacy]
Try doing this.
**Please note you can't run both Oxide and another mod, Oxide has to be run on it's own**
- Stop your server
- Go to mods and uninstall any mods if any are installed
- Go to the file manager and navigate to rust_server_Data, then delete the file mainData
- Then run the steam update
- You will then need to go to mods and then install the mod you want to use again (if you're running Rust++ or Rust Essentials please read additional steps before starting your server)
- That's it start your server and the mod should load fine.
a ) If you're running Rust++ before starting your server click on the button for "Furnace Patcher" and then once that's complete use the "Rust++ Patcher". You may then start your server.
b) If you want to run Rust Essentials you will just need to run the "Furnace Patcher" before starting the server.