- Game Servers
- Garrys Mod
- Conan Exiles
- Arma 3
- Space Engineers
Want your own server? View our games!
How to make yourself Admin
Adding yourself as Superadmin on ULX (highest possible rank) you need to follow these steps.1. Open command line manager in your control panel.
2. Click custom command lines.
3. Create a new one, fill in the details, making sure you click the check-boxes next to the fields that you are typing for (map, gamemode and rcon password).>
4. Click save, and make sure that you click select at the far right of the command line.
5. Double check that the command line is selected.
6. Restart your server.
1. Go to the mod manager and click install on ULX.
2. Go back to the control panel, and enter the Web Console
3. Type in your RCON password, simply by pasting it into the box by pressing CTRL + V.
4. Now its time to connect to your server, as we cannot proceed before doing so. In this example, you have connected to your server with username "GN | Horsemen".
5. The next command, uses only a part of your name but it has to be long enough to be unique to who is on your server.
6. Now type in the following into your web console:
ulx adduser horsemen superadmin xx.
7. You need to replace xx with the immunity you wish to have. So if there are more people with the same rank trying to kick each other, the guy with the largest immunity will be able to kick the other superadmin, but not the other way around.
8. Now you should see ingame that console has added you to the superadmin group. Now simply open the console by typing !menu in chat, or ulx_menu in your client console.